Network and Applications
Switching & Wireless LAN
We design and deploy enterprise and industrial networking solutions. This includes wireless LAN, Switching, routing, security, etc…
Make Every Connection Effortless with our Switching solution – Secure | Cloud-driven |Automation.
Key Capabilities of our Switching solution
- Dynamic Role–based Policies
- Application Hosting
- Rich Analytics/ AI/ML-driven insights
- Wireless Access Points with Cloud-Driven Wi-Fi 6-LEADING –WI-FI 6 | CLOUD-DRIVEN | MACHINE LEARNING.
PTT Over Cellular
- PTT (Push-to-Talk) over Cellular is a technology that allows for the use of PTT functionality over a cellular network. PTT is a type of communication that allows users to talk to each other in real-time by pressing and holding a button or key on their device. PTT over Cellular allows for this type of communication to be done over a cellular network, rather than a traditional two-way radio system.
- PTT over Cellular is used in a variety of applications, such as in public safety, transportation, and logistics. It allows for real-time communication between individuals or groups of individuals, without the need for a separate radio network. PTT over Cellular can be used on smartphones and other mobile devices and allows for the integration of PTT functionality with other communication methods such as text messaging and email. Additionally, it is also used in industrial and enterprise setting where real time communication is needed.
- PTT over cellular networks is also known as “Push to Talk over Cellular” (PoC), is a service that allows users to communicate with one or many other users in a group, in real-time through a simple push of a button, similar to a walkie-talkie.
PTP & PMP
Broadband service providers need to provide high throughput internet last-mile access to business and home subscribers in urban, suburban and rural environments. Operators need the ability to cost-effectively deploy point-to-point (PTP) point-to-multipoint (PtMP) fixed wireless access (FWA) networks using 5G, millimeter-wave (mmWave), licensed and unlicensed spectrum. Cambium Networks offers purpose-built point-to-multipoint broadband access solutions using 5G Fixed, PMP 450 (CBRS and unlicensed), ePMP, cnRanger LTE and cnWave millimeter-wave technologies. Network operators can mix and match these technologies to efficiently bridge the digital divide or enable business digital transformation and manage them as ONE Network with a single cloud management system.
Enterprise Mobile Management
Enterprise Mobile Management (EMM) is the set of practices and technologies used by organizations to secure, manage, and monitor mobile devices and applications used by employees. EMM solutions typically include device management, app management, security, and compliance features, and may be provided as a standalone solution or as part of a larger enterprise mobility management (EMM) platform. Common use cases for EMM include enforcing security policies on devices, remotely wiping lost or stolen devices, and managing access to corporate resources such as email and data.